Information on data processing pursuant to articles 13 and 23 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
We inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 (with the “Code relating to the protection of personal data” hereinafter, for the sake of brevity, the “Code”), that the personal data provided to Fiumicino Online – the portal of the Roman coast PI / CF 06155431007, will be collected and recorded by Fiumicino Online – as data controller – on paper, electronic and/or computer and/or telematic media protected and treated in such a way as to guarantee security and confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of the Code.
We inform you that the data provided will be used for purposes strictly related and instrumental to the execution of the Service itself or what you may have requested and to allow you to participate in our initiatives. This data may be kept for the time necessary to provide the service and to manage similar requests in the future.
For the execution and management of the Service and the fulfillment of any other legal obligation, your data may be brought to the attention of employees and collaborators of Fiumicino Online and/or parent and/or associated companies, their legal advisers and taxes for data entry.
We inform you that you can exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 and following of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (including, by way of example only, the rights to obtain confirmation of the existence of data concerning you and their communication in an intelligible form, indication of the origin of the data, the purposes and the processing methods, ” updating, rectification or integration of data, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data processed in violation of the law, and the right to oppose, in whole or in part, their use) upon request addressed without formalities to Controller Data.
Cookies consist of portions of code sent to the browser (almost all browsers are configured to automatically accept cookies) which can be saved on the user’s computer (or on other devices allowing navigation, for example smartphones or tablets) when browsing a website. Some of the purposes for installing cookies may also require the user’s consent.
The cookies used on this site may be:
- session, or cookies essential to navigate the site using all its features, such as maintaining the session and accessing restricted areas. They are strictly necessary, since without them it would not be possible to provide the requested services. These cookies do not collect information intended to be used for commercial purposes. They are automatically deleted when the browser is closed at the end of a specific session.
- persistent, are those that remain stored in the computer until they expire or are canceled by users/visitors. Thanks to these cookies, visitors who access the site are automatically recognized on each visit.
- analytical type. They collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site (pages visited, number of accesses, time spent on the site, etc.) to optimize the management of the site. These cookies do not collect any information that identifies the user in any way.
- of functionality. They collect information in order to allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (eg language, products selected for purchase) to improve the service provided. The information collected by this type of cookie is acquired anonymously.
- Profiling cookies, the use of which implies the provision of consent to the receipt of cookies and their subsequent use by us, are used to collect navigation data relevant to the user with the preferences expressed by the same. when browsing the net.
These methods can in turn be divided into cookies:
- of “first party” when managed directly by the owner and / or manager of the website
- “third party” when cookies are set and managed by managers foreign to the website visited by the user.
The third-party cookies used by this site may be:
- Google Analytics on the site contains third-party technical cookies from Google Analytics, it is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). These allow you to record and view information on the use of the site These cookies allow you to obtain detailed technical information such as:
- The user’s navigation path
- the number of pages visited,
- The time elapsed between clicks
- Login to the reserved area
- The display of certain resources
These cookies keep track of navigation paths, allowing us to analyze the user experience and improve its usability. What is analyzed are the data related to the user, but the latter is never identified.
- Google Adwords: These cookies aim to provide advertising space. These cookies are installed by third parties (Google Inc.). Advertising cookies are used to deduce a browser “profile” specific to you and then offer you advertising messages based on your behavior on the net, in line with your centers of interest. The data collected in this sense, through these cookies, is anonymous and does not allow your identity to be traced.
- Google Maps We use Google Maps to provide detailed information on how to locate our stores and we believe this helps your experience of using our site.
- Cookies from social networks are represented by those buttons on the site that display social network icons (such as Facebook and Twitter) and allow users to access the social page selected by the site with a “click”. The social plugins present on the pages allow the selected social network to collect data relating to the visit. With these buttons, third-party cookies are therefore installed. However, no browsing information or acquired user data is exchanged with these social plugins.
How to block or delete them
The user can manage his preferences relating to cookies directly within his browser by setting it to accept/refuse all cookies or display a warning each time a cookie is offered, in order to be able to assess whether accept it or not. However, the user is allowed to change the default configuration (default) and disable cookies (ie block them permanently), setting the highest level of protection. It is important to point out that by disabling all cookies, the functioning of this site could be compromised.